My name is Madison Sewell, but I love being called Mads. Alabama is where I reside. My hometown, Albertville, is the fire hydrant capital of the world! Although currently I live in Florence, and I am in love with it. I have a boyfriend of over two years, his name is Dylan and he is fully supportive of me and all my dreams. I am a full time fur mama to Sakari, my Siberian Husky. You may notice she is currently my site icon, I mean what could be cuter than that face? I fit in with twenty-somethings at the beginning age of 20. A little about me:
- My mornings must have coffee in my large collection of coffee mugs.
- I have a new obsession with tattoos, yet I do not have one.
- DIY projects are all over my Pinterest board.
- Home decor is definitely my top love right now, one day I will decorate my apartment!
- Slowly pulling myself away from fast food and learning to cook like the adult I am. ☺
HelloMads is my lifestyle blog all about trying new things. From DIY projects, to traveling, to recipes, and more! This is all about a new me and a new hobby.
I am so excited!
I will be working on my blog for a while, but rest assured, I am a perfectionist and will not stop until I love how my blog looks!!