My name is Madison Sewell, but I go by Mads (hence, my website name). Alabama is where I reside. My hometown, Albertville, is the fire hydrant capital of the world! I am a full time fur mama to Sakari, my Siberian Husky. You may notice she is currently my site icon, I mean what could be cuter than that face? I fit in with twenty-somethings at the age of 21. A little about me:
- My mornings must have coffee.. two sugars, chocolate creamer, please!
- My biggest weakness is pasta (carbs don’t scare me).
- There’s a 90% chance I have dog fur on my clothes at all times.
- I can’t survive if there is not ranch to go with my fries.
- Home decor is my obsession right now.
- Spontaneous road trips are my favorite. I want to see the world!
- I’m still figuring out what do to with my life. ☺
HelloMads is my lifestyle blog all about trying new things. From tips I’ve learned from owning my husky, to traveling, to my experience blogging, and more! This is all about a new me and a new hobby.
I am so excited!
I will be working on my blog for a while, but rest assured, I am a perfectionist and will not stop until I love how my blog looks!!
With that being said, I will leave some adorable pics of my dog for you to “awww” over.